-I finished my first clinical for physical therapy
-I decided to not pay $10,000 to finish my outdoor ed masters degree. I'm not sure it was the right choice, but the guy in charge thinks a NOLs course or two might be just as good for me and cheaper because I'm already getting a clinical doctorate in physical therapy. I'm still not sure it was the best decision because I really do want to lead and interpret for traveling groups in the future.

-Stella got married!
-Mandy and I got LASIK surgery
-I went rafting (not kayaking) on the Ocoee for the first time
-Bob, Mandy, and I did "boot camp" at 5:30 in the morning
-My grandpa had another birthday and lots of relatives came to celebrate. Hello Ocoee geocaching!
-Friends and I climbed a bit, and I led another route on at T-Wall. Reed and I worked on our project at Foster Falls.
-Montie and I did some mtn. biking
-Aaron and I went to the bluegrass portion of Riverbend
-We discovered the 12 Tribes and ate at their hobbity-hole restaurant





-Mandy and I got LASIK surgery
-I went rafting (not kayaking) on the Ocoee for the first time
-Bob, Mandy, and I did "boot camp" at 5:30 in the morning
-My grandpa had another birthday and lots of relatives came to celebrate. Hello Ocoee geocaching!
-Friends and I climbed a bit, and I led another route on at T-Wall. Reed and I worked on our project at Foster Falls.
-Montie and I did some mtn. biking
-Aaron and I went to the bluegrass portion of Riverbend
-We discovered the 12 Tribes and ate at their hobbity-hole restaurant

0 comments:
Post a Comment