Negotiating wet, thick powder was a new challenge for me. At one point everyone watched as I dragged myself from out of the feet of snow just to fall back in it and get buried anew. Thankfully the mountain later got easier to navigate and I was sad when we finally had to go. The sucky thing about short weekends is that a person only has one chance (Saturday) to get the most out of them. We tried our best by boarding, hot tubbing, and eating yummy food. As one can see from our facial expressions, we were quite successful.
Powdery Wet Mammoth
Negotiating wet, thick powder was a new challenge for me. At one point everyone watched as I dragged myself from out of the feet of snow just to fall back in it and get buried anew. Thankfully the mountain later got easier to navigate and I was sad when we finally had to go. The sucky thing about short weekends is that a person only has one chance (Saturday) to get the most out of them. We tried our best by boarding, hot tubbing, and eating yummy food. As one can see from our facial expressions, we were quite successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hooray snowboarding!!!
Post a Comment