Dating Problems

|
So, people have always told me that planning weddings is stressful, but I always thought I'd be super laid back and chill and everything would work out grandly.  Hmm...well, I've already been in tears numerous times just trying to figure out a proper date to have a wedding.  And, that decision in particular is even more highlighted because it's the first question everyone always asks.  

One has to consider: What does everyone want?  What does Darren want?  What do I want?  And then it just gets more and more complex as one starts analyzing all viewpoints of every decision very systemically, like I sometimes do (If we do this, then this good thing can happen, but then this bad thing would happen and we wouldn't be able to have this...etc. etc. etc.).  Hmm...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why weddings should be done in piecemeal. You know, have a rehearsal dinner one weekend, a ceremony sometime else, and then a big reception later on. Take a honeymoon a couple years later. People can pick the date they want to come. Except the honeymoon. That should have a strict guestlist.

riversiren said...

We now have a date!!! woo hoo!