How am I doing on my book list? I've started them all except The Shack and Climbing Free. The kids books are so much faster to read because the others are, well, more intense.
Finished February '09
2. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan:
Finished May '09
3. Between a Rock and a Hard Place--by Aron Ralston:

3. Between a Rock and a Hard Place--by Aron Ralston:
Even half way through the book he STILL had not sawed off his arm!
Finished May '09
4. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan:
Finished June '09
5. For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.
It was the book I read during lunch in the park while I was in Colorado. For the first time in my literary life, I have found that I actually do love some Hemingway. He made me feel like I was in the Spanish Civil War hiding out in a cave with his characters.
Finished June '09
6. The entire four books of the stupid Twilight series. The second book was the best, but the series in general was like a bad movie I felt I had to finish watching--even though I knew I was wasting my time. I honestly don't know how people can compare Twilight to Harry Potter, the latter being vastly superior.
Finished October '09.

7. El tragaluz by Antonio Buero Vallejo
I am almost finished with this Spanish play. After I visited Jason and Stella in North Carolina, he gave me a CD with tons of "This American Life" stories and she gave me a heap of Spanish books. I read this one during my lunch breaks in TN. Gracias amiga!
Finished October '09
November and December I was planning for my wedding, going to classes, and planning for the future. I therefore did not have much time to read, but I did peruse thoroughly through a few chapters of book my friend sent me. I still need to finish it.

1 comments:
I just finished For Whom The Bell Tolls (I didn't have any time to read for a while) and I'm thinking of starting Catch-22.
Post a Comment