Darren and I had to stick around a bit closer this past weekend in order to work on wedding plans, but thankfully with the fabulous company of Kristin, Jackson, Jenine, Alex, and Olivia we still got in a bit of fun last Sunday. We decided to pay homage to the place where Lynn Hill did her first climbing route back in the 1970s--the glorious Big Rock by Lake Perris in Riverside, California. We unfortunately did not get to climb the route she did because a massive group wearing floppy hats and speaking foreign languages had already claimed the shaded picnic tables and central routes. We were still able some classics and I about killed myself on the most painful crack I've ever experienced. My shoulder still hurts from all of the weird contortions I had to do in order to struggle up it.
Big Rock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment