Warning: boring blog ahead. I think only PT students would possibly find this interesting. I'm pretty much writing this just to remember what I did.
I've never heard of anyone actually saying what they did to prepare for boards, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it.
I started studying my Giles review book in Guam after all our classes were finished and Darren and I's wedding. My studying was somewhat sporadic and usually happened when I didn't have any patients to see.
I probably studied even less during my internship in Colorado because Darren and I were trying to figure out where we wanted to live, where we'd find jobs, etc.
Once we settled into our current abode, and I had graduated, the studying quota rose exponentially. I finished Giles and started studying more than five hours a day three weeks before the test. I took Sabbaths off, but the last two Sundays I kept studying. I finished O'Sullivan and took the six tests from Giles and O'Sullivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment