Darren and I returned to Tennessee for my grandfather's funeral. Although it was a very sad time, it was also an opportunity to spend time with my dearly missed family. Of course, the circumstances were sucky especially because I know I won't be able to be with my grandpa until the second coming.
But, I won't deny that we still had some fun during the weekend. A group of us cousins got together and went bowling, played video games, and even participated in some laser tag. Yes, we are all in our 20s and 30s.
A very dramatic game of laser tag
the next day we went into town for some good ole Clumpies ice cream
And, of course, to Provinos where my uncle demonstrated his ever present love for magic tricks
And the next day we took turns flying his glider and enjoying some final family time






0 comments:
Post a Comment