A Beautiful Smoggy Wedding

|
My mom was visiting my sister (whom was having a birthday), I hadn't seen my sister, niece, and bro-in-law in a long time, and my best friends were in another very good friend's wedding this weekend.  It was pretty much a no brainer to spend the money and go visit California for the weekend.

On Sabbath we went to Sadie's Sabbath school and then joined a bunch of her Sabbath School mates at Laguna Beach.  It was my sister's birthday, so we went out to eat at a swanky, celeb frequented restaurant called Javiers afterwards.

At Javiers
On Sunday I drove to Los Angeles and Jen let me join the bridesmaids to hang out.  It was so fabulous to see everyone again and share in the joy and food of the festivities.
Heading to the Smog Shoppe
A nice oasis of friends and foliage in the madness of L.A.



I miss these girls
So happy for the bride and groom
Before I left on Monday, I wanted to see Sadie eat frozen yogurt.  She LOVES frozen yogurt as one can easily tell.

0 comments: