I was so happy I was able to join my good friend Becky again this year as she was forced to attend medical meetings a few hours a day and then ski, ski, ski. Tough. Darren was already in the mountains, so I literally inched my way over to Copper in a snow storm. Somehow I got right behind a snow plow, and honestly I was glad I had an excuse to be in second and third gear on my way down Hoosier Pass. Thankfully I survived and was able to return the next morning to the top of my nemesis with Becky, Jesse, Kira, and Darren. Darren skinned while the rest of us slow-shoed our way to the top whatever mountain we were on at the pass.
Fresh tracks
Gatorade break!
We like each other...a lot.
The next day I was reminded why Copper is my favorite ski resort ever, while Darren backcountry skied his way down Quandary Peak (the mountain on the right side of the picture above). Besides all the snow fun, once again we enjoyed good food, good games, and good company with Becky and her family.





0 comments:
Post a Comment