How can I possibly sum up the last five years? I suppose all I can do is highlight the biggest moments. We continued to travel throughout the Balkans, finished the Colorado 14ers, climbed in Wyoming at the Wind River Range and Tetons (finally successful on the Grand!), moved, visited sandy and empty Jordan with Becky, started new jobs, acted in community theater, taught capoeira for three years, climbed in Canada, floated eastern Europe on a retiree river cruise, explored Costa Rica and Nicaragua with the family, had a baby during a pandemic, got COVID, traveled the Southwest in a van with a newborn for several weeks, lost my right hearing and became dizzy, learned about family in South Carolina and Florida, got stuck in Bermuda because of COVID, danced hip hop, traveled to and from Tennessee, bought a house. Nutshell completed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment