Tennessee in a Weekend

|

Dave, Aurelli, Reed, and I participated in a Chattanooga Photography Scavenger Hunt.  We got a list of adjectives and were told to take photos of what we thought represented those adjectives around Chattanooga.  Here are a few:

David at the Pickle Barrel (not an adjective, but what an awesome booth with a great friend!)

Communal
Effervescent
Stellar

And then we got distracted by a sweet buildering wall


Back at the photo party, they put everyones pictures on a continuous slide show and had some jammin' songs DJed.  We had some more fun with photography and felt a lot of Chattanooga pride eating the Little Debbies and Moonpies provided.  Reed and I tried our first Krystals!























Next it was on to visit downtown friends.  
Reed  demonstrating a zenful door chimney

Using my newly acquired physical therapy skills to treat David's torticollis
Leif is becoming a proper hillbilly
We played hacky sack with about 10 people until around 2AM
A big reason why I flew out to TN was to attend my old roommate Stephanie's wedding.  I was so proud!

1 comments:

kimbirdy said...

Fun Times!!! I loved seeing pics of old friends! I'm a wee bit jealous, but also happy you had such a great time back home.