Eastern Sierra Goodness

|
Last weekend we joined some friends at Mammoth for some powdery snow action. On Friday Darren and I stopped along the way to tackle the Shark Fin in the Alabama Hills.

Saturday Darren and I went to the ORG located between Bishop and Mammoth.

Please, no posing...especially in Uggs!  I am about to descend into the Central Owen's River Gorge in style.
Check out my matching backpack and rope bag!  I'm so hip.  (Montie, you appreciating the matchy-matchiness?)
Darren posing in front of some sweet routes.  If one looks closely they can see John Bachar in his red outfit in the background.

On Sunday, while Brad and Darren swooshed down some back country chute, Burt and Shandi let me be a third wheel and board with them at Mammoth.  I love the rugged, rockiness of Sierra skiing!



Routes Climbed at the Alabama Hills:
1. Shark's Fin Arete 5.7
2. Pirates on Horseback 5.10b
3. Coral Sea Adventure 5.7

Routes Climbed at the Owen's River Gorge:
1. Northern Lite 5.7
2. Wedge-o 5.10b
3. Paradise 5.9
4. Abitafun 5.9
5. Abitarot 5.10a
6. Not Too Stout 5.7
7. Stratavarius 5.8
8. Fenderstrat 5.10a

0 comments: