Broncos Blowout

|
Darren and I went to our first NFL game and it was...embarrassing.  The Broncos were killed in one of the worst blowouts of all time.  I think the Raiders scored something like three touchdowns in the first four minutes.  The final score was 59-14, but the Raiders probably could have scored more if they wanted to (they just kept doing the kneeling down, wasting time thing in the fourth quarter).  Throughout the game, Broncos fans were booing their own team and pleading for Teebow to be put in.  By the fourth quarter, most of them had left.

Waiting for Joe and Stephanie outside the stadium

We were already disgusted, and it was only the first quarter
Boo!  At least maybe the 49ers will win next week (they are playing the Broncos).
This section was filled earlier in the game.  By the end it was empty.
The final score
Darren and I had parked and taken the train to the stadium in order to beat traffic.  Little did we know that we would have no problem with that because most of the fans were gone by the end of the game.  Still it was fun to be able to navigate the city by train and foot.  I wish more U. S. cities had this option.

1 comments:

kimbirdy said...

oh no! you were there for that? i was a little sad for all you colorado peeps. but you know, i was kind of excited for the raiders, being from the bay area and all. yay sports!