Sometimes I am envious of university students. Never in my life have I ever found such an environment where I clicked just right with so many people, and in which we could all hang out and make plans so easily as when I was in college.
But, that time is over. In fact I know very few people where I currently live. Thankfully friends are spread around our state, but definitely it is not so easy as it was back then to see them (merely going to a friend's apartment across the street).
I have accepted that that time in my life is over, but it does give me another reason to be excited about heaven. To me, the togetherness and friendship is the main thing it will be all about. And I think the deluge and dearth of both those situations I've experienced will make me appreciate it even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment