For the last month or so, Darren has been kind enough learn a lindy routine with me and three other couples for an urban rendition of the Nutcracker. This past weekend we performed twice, and really, it was so much fun. I'll have to see if I can post the video somehow. For the first time I felt like we were comfortable with the lindy, and I always love being apart of something bigger than myself. I hope we get to do it again next year!
The lindy crew. We were part of the black and white party scene and were the parents of numerous children. We only had three teenagers, but one couple had six kids. We must be very fertile young adults.
On Sunday Darren went snowskiing with some friends, but I stayed around to drive to Denver and purchase a HEDGEHOG! We'd been talking about getting one for a while, but were finally inspired by my cousin's wife who owns one, to just go ahead and find one. Saturday I was talking to the seller, and by the next day, little hedgie was living in our humble abode. She's kind of freaked out and bristles her spines at us a lot, but hopefully she'll warm up to us soon. The picture below shows how much she loves to burrow.


0 comments:
Post a Comment