Sisters (and the bro-in-law-to-be) are the best! It's only half way through the weekend but already with the family reunited it's been March Madness. Yesterday night was filled with dizzingly many stories in the hot tub and today was a frenzy of geocaching. It was our first time geocaching (except for me), so of course we had to fabulize it with a costume change for each cache (with pictures to come!). Besides taking delight in wearing boas, Masaai blankets, an old nurse's cap, etc., we made new friends and bounded around and shrieked in delight from our findings. I guess one would have to be there. After a delicious meal of pesto-sundried tomatoe-spinach calzones and other Italian food, we proceeded to purchase and then play Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit for four hours. Craziness.
I am so glad I have family that can make any activity ten times more fun then it probably should be (even if they don't stay away from forbidden areas...ahem!). Thanks gals (and my new gained...erm...sister?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment