Memorable Physical Therapy Quotes

|
1. "You start walking down the street, see someone and think, 'Man, he would make a great cadaver!'"--
Larry, first day of therapeutic procedures
2. "Worry. Just don't overworry."--Bonnie in relation to our first upcoming neuroanatomy quiz
3. "Okay, everybody. Let's get on our Jet Skis!"--Ernie during every Physiology class.
4. "I smell like dead people."--comment frequently made after Gross Anatomy lab
5. "Please plastinate me when I die."--the way I'd like to donate my body to science
6. "Patty, I'm in class."--Scwab receiving a call from his wife while in mid-overhead-coloring
7. "Make sure your troops stay away from the war"--instruction for palpating the ischial tuberosity
8. "Doesn't Siggy look nice?"--Roeske in Adventist Beliefs
9. "You can take birth control, or you can text message."--Petrowfsky talking about the side effects on males who text message with their phone in their laps
10. Hale the Green Winter!
11. "Ionic solutions are chemical sluts."--Petrofsky in Physiology
12. "I'll be your therapist. Try to resist me."--said during our first Manual Muscle Testing lab



***Bradford's Special Quotation Area***
1. "You are on the path to understanding"--Pathology class
2. "Genesis...you might say this is the Bible."
3. "Uranalysis: I'd like to know what your analysis is."
4. "Let's get into some meat, even if you're a vegetarian."
5. "DZ means disease. Are you getting DZ?"
6. "Acute. It's really not that cute."
7. "O2. Oh, Oh. Get it?"
8. "If you love orchids, you love testes flowers."
9. "Hopefully you won't be prostrate by the time we get to the prostate."
10. "Impotence. Everyone want to feel impotent sometimes."
11. "Should you remove the foreskin? Check the penal codes in your state."
12. "I love Sherly Crow. Okay, now back to the testicles."
13. "I don't want to penalize you any more. I know you are getting testy."

0 comments: