Sabbath morning, getting ready for the action!

Last Saturday we went out to Gun Beach looking for the manta rays (giant rays with wing spans up to 25 feet). Unfortunately we just got stung by jelly fish and got a good work out. This weekend, however, we had great success! We were stoked too because we received underwater housing for our camera in the mail this past week. We snapped 114 pictures this morning, but I'll just post these few.





We saw some of our buds out in the water (Chad, Mike, Casey, and Aaron...I'm also in this photo with the yellow fins)



At one point there were five all around us


Then we saw a black tipped shark! It was the first one I've seen in Guam.





Darren and I both touched the rays. They freaked out, but still did not swim too far away.

Yay for Manta Rays!



1 comments:
I love all your exciting pictures! And I don't think I ever told you how much I LOVED your wedding photos. What a super fun looking wedding - I really wish I could have been there. :( So when will you return to SoCal? Maybe when I'm living there? ;) Oh, and thanks for your advice on LA!
Post a Comment