I didn't do a lot of traveling or even spend an immense amount of time with friends due to the distractions of projects at my parents' house I've been wanting to finish for years. I also had to study for boards. The latter was only some what successful, but at least I tried.
During the time I did get to spend with family and friends, we climbed, ate at the Yellow Deli, saw some movies, went swimming, and did some creeking. I really do miss having people close by. That, I would say, is the biggest negative to where Darren and I are living now. Besides lack of peeps we know, however, there are a lot of wonderful things in or near our current home:
1. I can walk to town
2. Capoeira
3. Swing dancing
4. Beautiful mountains
5. Lots of wildlife (fox, bear, deer)
6. Latte, our neighbor cat
7. Our porch swing
Here's what Darren did while I was gone:
He climbed his first Colorado 14ers: Mount Massive and the tallest 14er, Mount Elbert









0 comments:
Post a Comment