Gray's and Torrey's

|

My friend Tara invited me to go with her young adults group to climb Gray's and Torrey's, two 14ers right next to each other.  And although we conquered both in one day, even collectively they were the two easiest fourteeners I've done climbed so far.  We did, however, make it a little more interesting by descending the ridge route (Class 3, I believe) which, admittedly, I was periodically freaked out on.  What I enjoyed most about the whole experience was being able to hang out with a large fabulous group of people.  That hasn't happened in quite a while.

Darren conquered a small peak along the way.
Does somebody have an asprin?  'Cause I've got fourteener fever!
Eating lunch on top of Gray's
Darren is so proud of his banana holder

Freezing on top of very windy Gray's

Eating our second lunch on top of Torrey's

Starting down the ridge route.  Aiee!  The exposure was crazy.

I was so relieved to be off the steep section

0 comments: