I think it about killed my dad that when we walked through the flea market at Tigre it was Sabbath and he couldn't go shopping. The man loves to shop. So later in our travels, I remember returning so he could get his fix. We also did some damage in Boca and San Telmo. San Telmo, in my opinion, is the most fun shopping of anywhere in Buenos Aires because it consists of a bunch of booths with mostly handmade stuff, art, and antiques from when Argentina was one of the richest nations in the world. Mixed among all of that are people dancing tango and performing songs. It's awesome.
I love the colorful graffiti of Boca
Good Ole Carlos Gardel
Hanging out by the water in Tigre
The boat fruit guy at the Puerto de Frutos. He let me take like 20 photos of him, and I still never really got a shot I was happy with.

0 comments:
Post a Comment