Yo-se-mite
California is the land of amazing rocks and Olivia and I wanted to take advantage of them. We also had friends working in Wawona at a summer camp and wanted to visit them. Unfortunately it takes five or six hours of driving to get to the park. We didn't get in until late, but at least we didn't have to pay a park fee. We visited my friends Cliff and Matt then explored the land. We didn't have any climbing gear and not enough time to hike Half Dome, so we just bouldered around Camp 4, ate Half Dome sandwiches, watched the hoards of people taking photos of squirrels, strolled a trail near Glacier Point, and then decided to just relax and enjoy our surroundings until after the park closed and we could get out for free. We saved a bit of money, but unfortunately I got my worst grade for my test this week in Gross Anatomy. I guess we should have left earlier and just paid the money.












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment