Wedding Things

|

So, I'm not sure how everything will turn out, but just like how I love recording my travel itineraries, I am going to record an element of wedding travel. The following is a list of where some things came from:

Venues
Wedding at Wayfarers Chapel














Reception at Cabrillo Beach and Bathhouse built in 1932 for the Olympics



















Invitations & Wedding Programs
The Envelope Please and Lucky Onion. I went to The Envelope Please in Boulder, CO while I was doing my practicum in Colorado, and they were super helpful. The Lucky Onion is a company they use. I didn't do this, but they have an option to have paper that you can plant and grow flowers!

Pictures & Video
Engagement and wedding photos by Crystal Chanel Colon
Copies of those pictures plus of our family made at Fed Ex Kinkos
Videography at wedding 24 KT Sound and Video. You kind of have to use them at the Wayfarer's Chapel because they have special rights.

Bride Clothing
My grandma's wedding dress--She made it in 1940 during her tailoring class
My 1950s reception dress--I bought it on an online vintage store for $75
Red shoes--Miss L Fire . Fantastic shoes from Britain. I just hope I can walk in them!
Alterations Diana Iziary--She has done a great job in a little amount of time so far!

Bridesmaid Clothing
Made by Diana Iziary from one of my grandma's dresses she made in the 1940s
Black shoes: their own
Brooches: vintage pieces my sister found
Flowers for hair: I believe we are going to use them from Blooming Vintage

Hair and My Make-Up
Sharlene Choy and her friend Mae-Lae; they'll have a LOT of gals to work on! I sought them out through the place Darren and I went on our first date, The Lindy Groove.

Guy's clothing
White shirts: their own
Black shoes: their own
Black belt: their own
Gray pants: their own
Vests: $5 from Suit Man
1940s authentic ties: Rusty Zipper and Jabot's Holly Vogue Vintage Boutique and Jo S. Bank (not authentic, but we needed more ties)

Flowers

Reception
Vintage games from Target
Christmas Bingo from Anthropologie
Random foods and 1939 soda from World Market
Random glass holders from local thrift store
Old suitcase, pencil-thin mustache, random mustaches from Hobos Vintage
Two more old suitcases borrowed from Greta, a gal in my Bible Study
Napkins, trays, ornaments from Ikea
More ornaments and cake pedestal from Crate & Barrel
Mug wedding favors from Discount Mugs
Guest Book printed from Apple
Extra dessert from Costco
Deviled eggs catered
Snowpeople Couple created Jenine, my PT friend
Climbing rope to hang pictures is my retired climbing rope
Christmas tree climbing ornaments are from Darren's personal gear

DJ Dannon: an old, dear friend with a creative swinging spirit!
MC: my old high school Chaplin Pastor Sparky Mark
Reception coordinatior: The amazing Amy
Flower arranging: My Aunt Teresa with the help of other family
Ambrosia fruit peelers: cousins, parents, etc., etc...a group effort
Fire peeps: Julie, a PT pal
Guestbook lady: Summer, my dear friend since high school
Photo booth: Jenine and April, PT pals
Videographer: Brad, Darren's cousin
Signs: Denny, my brother-in-law to be
Sound: Tyler who works for La Sierra


0 comments: