Cuzcoage

|
The aerocondor was leaking on us

Today we flew to Cuzco. I love Cuzco. I´ve been here before, but I had forgotten how beautiful it is. I was the only one really interested in seeing the cathedrals, so I bought a ticket for them all for about 18 soles and had enough time to explore two of them. I saw some crazy stuff like a painting of a very bloody Jesus with a frilly white skirt and some saint statue with long real hair.

I met up with the rest of the group around 6PM back at our hotel that Paul had suggested and we went out for yummy Indian food. We were so hyper. I think it was due to the mate de coca (made from the same leaves from which coccaine is extracted) that we were served when we first arrived at our hotel. Our hotel is very reasonable and centrally located. Also the owner´s husband was waiting at the airport waiting for us with my name on a placard and a Land Cruiser when we arrived in Cusco.

0 comments: