
Lara Lea and I at the Cabin Farewell Party
Lunch Club's final lunch :(
My Glorious Housemates and I in Redwood 5
The final Gals Night at TBA with our favorite owner Luis and worker Alex (sadly he has moved)
If one refers back to the blog about the first time I graduated, one can gather that I was not very happy. It had been a pseudo crappy year, especially the first semester (And yet I do feel as though that year was important. One learns a lot in rough times. Plus, I'm making too sweeping of a statement by saying it was bad. There were 2 or 3 really bad things hanging over me, but there also were a lot of good friends, experiences, and interesting classes).
Well, I had to return this school year to do prerequisites for physical therapy and had a pretty awesome experience. I made some great friends, had fantastic roommates, and voyaged on some fun adventures. Although I felt like I was older than everyone at the school (which I mostly was) and I didn't really enjoy taking the science and math classes I was required to take, I felt like it was sort of a redo of all the negative things that transpired in 2005.




0 comments:
Post a Comment